Smoke Gets in Your Eyes Teresa Kohnle and Dr. Jim Kohnle

Dr. Jim Kohnle
In season four, episode seven the story of Teresa Kohnle Dr. Jim Kohnle is shown. ID describes this episode as: After Dr. Jim Kohnle dies in a blaze at his home, evidence and tip-offs lead police to question if his death was an accident, suicide or murder. The most surprising thing is that she nearly killed him in front of her children and barely attempted to hide that fact.
and


Teresa Kohnle plead guilty and was sentenced to life. This occurred in Georgia.



Links


You can write to Teresa at:

Teresa Kohnle 1000435970
​Pulaski State Prison
P.O. Box 839
Hawkinsville, GA 31036


If you have knowledge of this person or have been impacted by their nefarious actions, please feel free to leave a comment below expressing this. We respect the rights of victims to feel however they feel about what has happened.

Can't get enough true crime? Check out our latest blogs at:




Comments

  1. That house is down the road from where I grew up. I always wondered what had happened there as I was too young to know but often drive by the house that was a beautiful Craftsman style with only burn patterns coming out of the windows. Truly horrible what happen to such a loving father and to his children because of the narcissistic decisions of their mother and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how she feels now knowing how she destroyed her children’s lives, especially her son who is now also in prison after trying so hard to make a decent life despite her devastating actions. She does not deserve a life that she took away from her husband and children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss jimbo he and I were the best of friends for 10plus years. What teresa did to that family was more than tragic. Many peoples lives were changed by her selfishness. I did repairs for Jim at his home and office that's how I paid for my sdjustments. I just spent at least an hour writing about my relationship to this family but got my story kicked because it was too long. So I'll make it short and sweet and to the point. I warned Jim what teresa was up to. Her and my ex were discussing it in my kitchen when I overheard. I should have spoke up to the authorities instead of telling him but u can't c into the future I kinda thought it may b talk but u never know with narcissists. I overheard the discussion in January of 07 then he was gone in april 07. After I told him teresa wouldn't let me c him anymore I don't know if Tha was his idea or hers all I know is I never saw him again after that . Nor the kids. My ex severed ties with her after that because of the optics if she was a true friend damn the optics. I have thousands of stories on her and my exes shenanigans. Caleb I heard of yet plight get yet act together boy and take care of yet sister. Allie, if u or Caleb need 2 talk 2 me look up Tim Beaver in chatsworth ga. That's Beaver not Bieber ( Caleb remembers). I wish u guys the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Take Me to the River - Charles Sennett and Elizabeth Dorlene Sennett

Don't Forget Me - Kelly Harrod and Franklin Wayne Harrod Jr